Perhaps we can work together …
You’ve got an established and growing firm with more work than you can comfortably do while still maintaining your sanity and your social/family life, but not enough to justify hiring a full-time employee. You need someone who already knows how to do the work but is willing to do it part-time.
Possibly you’re an advisor that prefers to concentrate on client-facing work (Life Planning, Behavioral Coaching, etc), and doing the technical planning work isn’t what gives you energy. So you’d rather have someone else do it for you!
MY IDEAL CLIENT:
We all do things differently in our firms, but some common components exist. My ideal client is an advisor who needs someone to help corral the planning side of things (data gathering and processing, building the plan, modeling alternate scenarios, etc):
- Must be a CFP®, ChFC, or PFS in good standing, since ultimately you are the advisor to the client and are responsible for all the advice they receive.
- Planning Software - MoneyGuide Pro or RightCapital (If you want me to learn eMoney for you, we’ll have to discuss that)
- CRM: WealthBox or Redtail
- Cloud Storage: Most cloud-based storage solutions are fine
- Tax Planning: Holistiplan
- Productivity Software: MS Office or G-Suite
- Time Tracking: Toggl (other options negotiable)
- You perform all the investment work. I provide the target allocation and other recommendations based on target plan goals and risk tolerance/capacity information you provide but the portfolio construction and all implementation are yours.
If you love doing the investments and the face-to-face client work and find the planning side doesn’t “spark joy” we could be perfect for each other.
ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS
As far as your clients are concerned, I’m purely a behind-the-scenes resource. I don’t interact with them directly in any way; to them, I don’t exist and all contact with them is done through you. I produce the work you need and you stay the face of the business in all ways.